Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What a nightmare!

So, nobody has ever told me that teething would be such a horrible thing to go through as a family!! I feel so sorry for Payton because she doesn't want to eat because of the pain and she doesn't feel well. I have teething tablets, motrin, ice, tylenol, teethers, etc. in stock but it seems like nothing is working. She has been waking up several times a night and won't let me put her down without throwing a fit. I think I might have to have some wine in stock for myself because I am about to lose it! Everybody pray that teething gets easier for Payton because I feel bad for her in pain and pray that I don't become an alcoholic. :)

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

I am laughing right now...out of empathy. We are going through the exact same thing with Noah right now, but he is getting his molars!! It's rough being a little guy. She will be ok, and just put the bottle down Heather.;) A glass of wine is fine, because it will help you to relax; which, in turn will help Payton to relax as well. Really.