It was our first bday ball that we attended and had a fun time. It was so nice of our friend, Kayla, to come and watch Payton for us so we could go. I had fun getting ready like I was back in HS for the prom and seeing my hubby in his uniform. We had a lovely dinner and watched the traditional ceremony. I got to have a few drinks and enjoy myself for once in a LONG and overdue time. It was wonderful being a part such a proud tradition that the Marines celebrate and I can't thank them enough for their hard work and sacrifice. Happy Bday Marines!!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
USMC Birthday Ball
It was our first bday ball that we attended and had a fun time. It was so nice of our friend, Kayla, to come and watch Payton for us so we could go. I had fun getting ready like I was back in HS for the prom and seeing my hubby in his uniform. We had a lovely dinner and watched the traditional ceremony. I got to have a few drinks and enjoy myself for once in a LONG and overdue time. It was wonderful being a part such a proud tradition that the Marines celebrate and I can't thank them enough for their hard work and sacrifice. Happy Bday Marines!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You looked gorgeous!!!
You look SO beautiful... I'm glad you got to get out!
Heather...you looked amazing, and very classy. And how about those studs in uniform!!! Lookin' good ;)
Post a Comment