I took Payton to a place called Play Werx today and had a lot of fun. The place is in a warehouse and has a huge play area made up of nets, slides, ball pits, bouncy floors, and a lot of climbing. It is an ideal place to play for adults and kids of all ages. There is a cafe, tv, reading area, crafts, and the gym..what more could you ask for? I am glad I discovered this place because I am going weekly.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Play Werx
I took Payton to a place called Play Werx today and had a lot of fun. The place is in a warehouse and has a huge play area made up of nets, slides, ball pits, bouncy floors, and a lot of climbing. It is an ideal place to play for adults and kids of all ages. There is a cafe, tv, reading area, crafts, and the gym..what more could you ask for? I am glad I discovered this place because I am going weekly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment