Friday, November 6, 2009

Family Trip to SeaWorld






Since Seth had the day off, we decided to take advantage of our free annual trip to Sea World, a benefit of being military! Payton had so much fun throughout the day that she actually passed out during the Shamu show...crazy because it was so loud and there were a ton of people everywhere. We took her to the Sesame Street area and she crawled around tubes and mats. She also loved touching String Rays, which I found funny because she was splashing the water all around and trying to jump in with them. She got splashed by an exhibit while were there! Her and I were watching the dolphins and petting them and all of the sudden..one of them was being playful and splashed us completely with water. I screamed because of being shocked and Payton was crying and didn't want to see the dolphins again..poor girl. Thank God we both had spare shirts because we needed them. During the Shamu show, she was clapping her hands together, playing peek a boo with the whales(hilarious), and jumping up and down, then she just suddenly fell asleep while the show was going on. We all had such a fun day and it was even better that it was all free!

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

I'm jealous! I want to go there bad! You guys look so happy and adorable.

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I love that first picture of your family... I never noticed before how much Payton looks like her mommy! We were SO happy to take advantage of the free admission to Sea World as well... what a fun place!