Monday, March 30, 2009

I am dreading the next 12 weeks!

I know it is expected of my husband to train for work, but he is leaving for the next 12 weeks and I am so bummed! He is going to train in 29 Palms, CA, which is only 3 hours from here, for work related field exercises. Even though he can drive home on weekends, it isn't the same as having him here. I know he isn't psyched about leaving either because he won't see Payton daily. I am trying to look at the positives, but I am being selfish of course. I really hope that the 12 weeks will go by quickly!! the good news...Payton and I are flying home for about 2 weeks to see our family and friends!!! I am so excited for Payton to meet everybody!! I will be home April 14-30, so leave your doors unlocked because I will be over to visit:)

2 comments:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I can't wait to see you and meet Payton! I'm so sorry about your hubby leaving... that's definitely a plus that he can come home on the weekends though. At least you can count the days until he'll be home instead of the weeks, right?

Bonnie said...

Man, that really sucks. I hate that he has to be gone for so long! But, at least you get to see him on the weekends.

Dave and I are hoping to be there the last week in April, so as soon as you get back from your visit we need to get together!