Payton made her first outing to the beach with us and she slept the entire time! We tried to wake her up by dipping her tiny toes into the ocean, and boy did she get startled! It was quite adorable to watch her sleep on the beach like a bum though. I think she was meditating as she listened to the waves crash upon the shore. there will be many more trips to the beach for this little one, so she better build up some stamina so we can enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Beach Bummin'
Payton made her first outing to the beach with us and she slept the entire time! We tried to wake her up by dipping her tiny toes into the ocean, and boy did she get startled! It was quite adorable to watch her sleep on the beach like a bum though. I think she was meditating as she listened to the waves crash upon the shore. there will be many more trips to the beach for this little one, so she better build up some stamina so we can enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That fresh air knocks them out everytime. She is so stinkin' cute, I love her.
I love the pictures! You look AWESOME, Heather!
I can't wait until we're there and we can take all the kiddos out to the beach! The weather looks so nice, which really bums me out at the moment. But in due time I suppose!
Good for you for getting out with Payton so soon... we always did too. ;)
Post a Comment