Payton has finally arrived with 10 toes and 10 fingers!! We are very proud parents of our daughter who was born 2/14/09 at 6:02am via c-section. She weighed 6 lbs and 9 ounces. After 22 hours of labor, not progressing past 5 cm, and her heart rate dropping a few times, I went under the knife. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything from her birth but Seth was able to be in the room and filled me in on the excitement. I was so happy to meet our little girl. She is perfect in every way. She has some crazy hair just like I did when I was born; she is actually pretty much a clone of me as a baby. My mom was also a part of our adventure, which was great. She was so helpful while she was here and it was so comforting to have her by my side. I wish my other family members could have been a part of this wonderful time. We are home and trying to make some time for ourselves while we can. There is always so much to do in a day with her here, but I love it. I know that I love my husband more than ever and can't thank him enough for all of his hard work. Our family feels complete now.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Our Little Valentine
Payton has finally arrived with 10 toes and 10 fingers!! We are very proud parents of our daughter who was born 2/14/09 at 6:02am via c-section. She weighed 6 lbs and 9 ounces. After 22 hours of labor, not progressing past 5 cm, and her heart rate dropping a few times, I went under the knife. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything from her birth but Seth was able to be in the room and filled me in on the excitement. I was so happy to meet our little girl. She is perfect in every way. She has some crazy hair just like I did when I was born; she is actually pretty much a clone of me as a baby. My mom was also a part of our adventure, which was great. She was so helpful while she was here and it was so comforting to have her by my side. I wish my other family members could have been a part of this wonderful time. We are home and trying to make some time for ourselves while we can. There is always so much to do in a day with her here, but I love it. I know that I love my husband more than ever and can't thank him enough for all of his hard work. Our family feels complete now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congratulations on your new little blessing! She is adorable! We are so happy for you!!!! :-D Can't wait to meet her. Love you much!
~Missy, and the rest of the fam!
Oh...I'd love your address too, please! :-)
Oh my gosh!!!! She's beautiful, Heather! You did such a great job! I can't believe that you have a kid now! I am already planning our play dates! We can go to Legoland and the beach! Oooh, we are gonna have so much fun! Can't wait!
Congrats on such a wonderful addition! Hope you are feeling well!
I'm so glad she is here! I totally know what you mean about loving your husband more than ever... it's such a bonding experience. :) Glad you didn't have to have her on the 13th! Talk to you soon.
Heather she is to die for! She is so adorable! Bows are in the mail!! Love ya!
I love her so much! She is definitely your clone. The more pics I see of her, the more I think that. You are a mommy now! I'm so happy for you guys. Love you.
Your Benvolio,
Angela
That is so great Heather. I know that c-sections can be frustrating, I had 2 of them, but as long as you get a beautiful baby girl in the end, who cares right? Congratulations.
Post a Comment