Thursday, February 5, 2009
My Due Date
Just left the doctor for my 40 week appt. and haven't made any progress! Our little bean is just so cozy and doesn't want to come out yet. We scheduled an induction for February 12th at 5pm but we are hoping she comes on her own before then. I am nervous that if I get induced, I will deliver on Friday the 13th..yikes! Yes, I am superstitious. Everybody place your bets on when her birthday will be! I am keeping my fingers crossed it isn't the 13th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oooh, Heather... it doesn't look good! I think you may have a baby on the 13th. But let's not worry about the fact that it's Friday, but the fact that it's February. I've done a little research and that is actually a pretty good day.
1. Feb 13, 1861 - Abraham Lincoln was declared president. The best president EVER!
2. Feb 13, 1895 - The Moving Picture Projector was patented! Yea for Movie for lovers!
3. Feb 13, 1943 - Women's Marine Corps Reserve was formed! So apparently women have serve in the Marine Corps since 1918, but after the war they were quickly released. It wasn't until 1943 that they officially created a non-war status for women. I just thought this was a cool one...
4. Feb 13, 1959 - The First Barbie Doll goes on sale! The life of little girls have never been the same! Make sure Payton knows how very important her Birthday is to all her little friends :-)
Jerry Springer AND Robin Williams were born on the 13th!
And another major plus is that every year she will be celebrated with lots of heart shaped candy and happiness!
See, February 13th will be a wonderful day!
Noah tried to come on Friday, the 13th too. I was in labor for 15 hours on that day. But then he didn't actually come until the 17th. I think she will come on the 7th. That's my guess. Love you.
I was born on the 13th... I don't think Friday the 13th though. ;) I can't wait to hear all about Payton! I hope everything goes really well. Call me if you get a chance. There are big changes for next year!
The big day is approaching... how're you feeling?
I just realized how very appropriate your song choice was... considering your future condition. Ah... push it.. push it real good. Good luck to ya! I will be thinking of you as I try to make my own baby... wait that's gross, I'll try to think of you some other time on that day. heehee
Congrats on the BABY! Whoohoo! I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment