Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One More Week

One more week until my due date! I am so anxious to become a mom. I really think I am going to miss being pregnant because it is truly an amazing feeling. I know it will be just as wonderful raising our daughter and watching her grow. I often daydream of what it is going to be like to have her in our lives and I imagine a lot of laughter, learning, love, and fun. Seth and I are already planning family trips because we are so excited to take Payton places and seeing her enjoy life. I get teary-eyed just thinking about these things..gotta love the hormones:) I have so many hopes and dreams for our daughter and want her to know that we want to give her nothing but the best in life. So, within the next few weeks, if I am induced, our whole lives are going to change for the better. Please put our family in your thoughts and prayers as we embark upon the joys of parenting!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

aw, I got teary-eyed reading your post and I don't have hormones to blame :-)

I am so excited for you guys! I have always loved being pregnant, but being a mom outdoes it tenfold! You will be an extraordinary mom and Payton is very lucky to have you!
Best Wishes!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW.....How cute was that little write-up;) If I was sentimental I mite have teared up myself!! Lol Anyways, Im so excited for the both of you guys to soon be the amazing parents that I know you will be. I can't personally wait to be an auntie so I can ONLY imagine what you 2 are feeling being the parents! Welp, on a lighter note I have to go now because Im about ta pee my pants.... literally!! I think I already did a little bit...oops;)

The Olson Family said...

Parenting is truly amazing...and there is nothing more rewarding in life. You are missing a few things though, along with laughter, love and fun...there is a lot of vomiting, pooping, crying, and back-talking. It's so beautiful!:0) But it is all worth it when they smile those sweet smiles and steal your heart. I love that baby girl so much already. I can't wait either!!