I am bursting at the seams!! I am ready to be done with my pregnancy and meet Payton already. I know I look fantastic in this pic, so don't be jealous:) Only 4-5 weeks to go!
Well, again I have a beef with ya.... where are the stretch marks!! There is no possible way that you can go 36 weeks sin singular stria!!! Ugh, I am totally jealous of you! My stomach looks like a family of lions attacked on the Sahara! Yucko! Only your famous tacos will endear you to me again... I wait for the day!
5 comments:
Hot stuff!!!! Rotate your pictures...would ya!? I can't wait to meet the little princess!
sooooo cute! you are a hot mama. yuor tummy is so small still. I can"t wait to see you and your little bubba.
Well, again I have a beef with ya.... where are the stretch marks!! There is no possible way that you can go 36 weeks sin singular stria!!! Ugh, I am totally jealous of you! My stomach looks like a family of lions attacked on the Sahara! Yucko! Only your famous tacos will endear you to me again... I wait for the day!
You're getting so close... hang in there! Payton's room looks beautiful and so do you.
ok, honestly Heather... we need a pregger update! How are you? How's the pregnancy... baby in the near future?
Post a Comment