I can't believe my baby is already a month old! Here is a little of what goes on in her world: she gets extremely angry if she doesn't have food instantly, she loves tummy time, she is looking around at everything, she is starting to coo(which is so stinking adorable), she is so much more alert(doesn't give me a lot of time to get ready), and she now weighs 8 pounds and 11 ounces! Seth and I are learning a lot about her each day and are enjoying every minute of it!
Monday, March 16, 2009
One Month Old
I can't believe my baby is already a month old! Here is a little of what goes on in her world: she gets extremely angry if she doesn't have food instantly, she loves tummy time, she is looking around at everything, she is starting to coo(which is so stinking adorable), she is so much more alert(doesn't give me a lot of time to get ready), and she now weighs 8 pounds and 11 ounces! Seth and I are learning a lot about her each day and are enjoying every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my gosh! She's beautiful! I love the flower headband!
Heather!! Those pics are seriously sooo cute!! I'm loving the flower headbands. So chic! Hope ya'll are doing well. Miss you!
Hey Heather, I am so excited that you have a blog too!! Mine is ourhallfamily.blogspot.com, and I love it!! I actually don't do much on facebook, other then direct people to my blog. Especially to see pictures of the kiddos. I am so happy for you and Seth that you have a beautiful baby girl! I know you have wanted to be a mommmy for a long time, isn't it great! I know, it is tough, but it is beyond wonderful too. I am glad to find your blog and get in "touch" again, since you moved far, far away :)
She is so cute... I can't believe she is a month old already! Hope you are all well.
Oh my gosh...I love her so much. She is you, but in baby form. I'm so happy she is wearing the headbands we gave her!!
Post a Comment