Payton has changed so much these past 5 weeks! She is so alert and is getting a little personality that cracks me up. I swear she changes a little each day. I now believe other parents when they say "how fast they grow and change." I can't put my camera down for a second because I think she is the most adorable baby, of course I am biased. Here are a few photos of our little angel.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Play Time!
Payton has changed so much these past 5 weeks! She is so alert and is getting a little personality that cracks me up. I swear she changes a little each day. I now believe other parents when they say "how fast they grow and change." I can't put my camera down for a second because I think she is the most adorable baby, of course I am biased. Here are a few photos of our little angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE her!!!!!
Her bottle is bigger than she is! It looks huge in that last picture!
She's beautiful! I love all her black hair! she has more than Emmalyn!
The bottle looks bigger than she is!! Her eyes are so pretty! You know she gets that from you!!!
Post a Comment