skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Mattos Family
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Getting Big!
Our little baby is getting so big!! She now weighs 11 pounds and is 23 inches long. It is hard for me to believe how much she has grown. She will be 2 months old on Saturday. Boy, has time flown by!
2 comments:
Bonnie
said...
She's a big girl! I love all her chunky cheeks!
April 11, 2009 at 10:58 PM
The Olson Family
said...
I'm so in love with her.
April 12, 2009 at 1:50 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers of our blog
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
2010
(50)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(98)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(4)
Finally Home
First Easter
easter honey!
Getting Big!
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
About Me
Heather Mattos
View my complete profile
2 comments:
She's a big girl! I love all her chunky cheeks!
I'm so in love with her.
Post a Comment