Payton and I are finally home from WA. It was so great to visit family and friends during the 2 weeks that we were home. It was so hard to say goodbye..again! I wish that everybody could come back to CA with me (especially my mom so I have a babysitter. Payton was wonderful on the plane both times!! We had an eventful 2 weeks visiting and now I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation:) I am so happy to have had everybody meet our bundle of joy. Here are a few pics from our visit.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Finally Home
Payton and I are finally home from WA. It was so great to visit family and friends during the 2 weeks that we were home. It was so hard to say goodbye..again! I wish that everybody could come back to CA with me (especially my mom so I have a babysitter. Payton was wonderful on the plane both times!! We had an eventful 2 weeks visiting and now I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation:) I am so happy to have had everybody meet our bundle of joy. Here are a few pics from our visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was SO good to see you! Payton is adorable... even when her eyes are closed. ;) Glad to hear you are back safely and you had a good trip.
We miss you already!
Post a Comment