My sister, Leanne, finally came home to visit! She hadn't seen Payton since she was 2 months old, which was over 14 months ago. It is so fun having her home and seeing her play with Payton. I am glad my Bean warmed up to her aunt and thinks she is as goofy as I do. (BTW: they are eating licorice in this picture and imitating "Lady and the Tramp")
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Aunt Leanne
My sister, Leanne, finally came home to visit! She hadn't seen Payton since she was 2 months old, which was over 14 months ago. It is so fun having her home and seeing her play with Payton. I am glad my Bean warmed up to her aunt and thinks she is as goofy as I do. (BTW: they are eating licorice in this picture and imitating "Lady and the Tramp")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
More pics of Leanne!!!! Miss that girl!
Post a Comment