My friends, Camila, Jenny, Angela(cousin), and I got together for a GNO at the Hotel Murano and had so much fun. We had the best time just going out to dinner at Indochine, laughing and telling stories, and driving around(getting lost). It was such a great night and we all had a much deserved night away from the kids. They are all my best friends and I loved spending time alone with them.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Girl's Night Out
My friends, Camila, Jenny, Angela(cousin), and I got together for a GNO at the Hotel Murano and had so much fun. We had the best time just going out to dinner at Indochine, laughing and telling stories, and driving around(getting lost). It was such a great night and we all had a much deserved night away from the kids. They are all my best friends and I loved spending time alone with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment