The little bird has received a medal for finishing her spring quarter at the Little Gym. She has grown leaps and bounds of what she is physically able to do now because of The Little Gym and I am unsure of how I feel about that. She is such a monkey and thinks that everything can be climbed on or up. She loves hanging from the bars and swinging. It is the most adorable thing to see all the kiddos having fun rolling on mats and playing with each other.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Little Gym Grad
The little bird has received a medal for finishing her spring quarter at the Little Gym. She has grown leaps and bounds of what she is physically able to do now because of The Little Gym and I am unsure of how I feel about that. She is such a monkey and thinks that everything can be climbed on or up. She loves hanging from the bars and swinging. It is the most adorable thing to see all the kiddos having fun rolling on mats and playing with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah Payton!! Super cute. :)
Post a Comment