Friday, August 27, 2010

It has been too long

Sorry to my followers because it has been so long since I have blogged. Life has just been crazy! Payton and I are now in CA and loving it! we have most of the house put together, enough to get us by. Seth will be happy to come back and set up his "man cave." We have been busy here for the past week unpacking, playing with friends, and swimming. It feels so right to be back here because I know others with kids who are Payton's age, I feel like I belong with others who understand what the military life is about, and I just love having so much to do at our fingertips. we only need one more thing to make our life complete....SETH!! I can't give out too much info on his arrival date but it is before Halloween. I am so stoked to have the love of my life home and daddy for Payton. I do miss our friends and family back at home and payton asks for them daily but we are ready to get our lives put back in order.

I would post some updated pictures, but my camera decided to stop working. Hopefully it will be repaired soon. Take care everybody!

2 comments:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

It HAS been too long!! Glad to hear you are settling in and doing well. Seth will be home soon... YEAH!

Lovin' on my Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.