Our friends, Robin and Dane, took Payton and I to Legoland today and convinced us to buy an annual pass because we had so much fun! I had no idea that there was so much there to do and Payton had a blast playing in the water area. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time with our friends. Thanks again for taking us!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Legoland
Our friends, Robin and Dane, took Payton and I to Legoland today and convinced us to buy an annual pass because we had so much fun! I had no idea that there was so much there to do and Payton had a blast playing in the water area. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time with our friends. Thanks again for taking us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my girl, Payton is looking so grown up!! You look great!!
Post a Comment