Thanks to my mother-in-law, Payton now loves to watch and feed birds. I thought it would be a good idea to have her decorate her own bird house so we can hang it outside for us to enjoy. Here is her finished product on the left (the other is her buddy, Jaron's). Now, I have to find a hook to hang it on for the birds to enjoy.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Tweet, Tweet
Thanks to my mother-in-law, Payton now loves to watch and feed birds. I thought it would be a good idea to have her decorate her own bird house so we can hang it outside for us to enjoy. Here is her finished product on the left (the other is her buddy, Jaron's). Now, I have to find a hook to hang it on for the birds to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment