It has been a long time since I have blogged..sorry to you faithful followers. I have just been busy with moving, etc, and life. We are now out of our house in CA, everything in storage, moved in with my mom, and am now trying to find hobbies to keep myself sane. Seth still hasn't left for his "vacation." Yes, that is what I am calling this 7 month long-distance relationship. He will leave real shortly..BOO. We did spend about 2 weeks together as a family which was a blast. We took Payton to the zoo, stayed in a beach cottage for a few nights, he flew home for a week and we went on an overnight date. I wish I could have just had a few more weeks with him before he left. Taking him to the airport from Seattle back to CA was one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do in life. I tried to hold the tears back but it didn't happen that way. I wish I could be with him the day he leaves for his vacation but I probably would be even more of a train wreck.
To keep busy, I have enrolled Payton in a music class at Kindermusik, going to enroll her in the Little Gym, and also taking her to they YMCA. Now, I just need find something to do for myself. I am thinking of going to Zumba classes and hiring my friend as my personal trainer because I want to look really great for my hubby when he returns.
I pray that these months fly by for all of us. I pray for a safe return for not only my husband, but all troops. Please keep our military in your thoughts in prayers because it means so much. They need all the support that you can give. Now, I am going to stop rambling. More to come later.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your updates make me as sad as my own make me. I wish you didn't have to go through it. Unfortunately, I have fewer friends living with their husbands than I have with deployed husbands. Weird, because I thought things were gonna be getting better for us.
I'll be thinking of you and Payton. The only good thing about seven months is that it is certainly enough time to get super hot for the reunion :-)
Heather, I have missed your updates!! Glad to have you back, but sad for you and your hubby to be away from each other. Stay strong and rooted in the Lord, that is the only way I think I could get through 7 months! Hope to see you around town though! :)
Reading this TOTALLY made me cry. How hard... I'm so sorry. Your reunion is going to be the best thing ever though. :) Keep your head up. I'm glad you have lots of family and friends to make the time go faster.
Post a Comment