Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Aching Heart

Well, the time has come where I had to face reality that my husband's job is to defend our country. He is officially in another country and I am so sad that we can't be with him for 7 long months. It really breaks my heart when Payton walks around saying "Daddy," and plays peek-a-boo with the laptop because she thinks Seth is on Skype. There are no words to describe how much I miss him and can't wait for his return. He means everything to me and I pray that he is safe, as well as the other troops. He is such a courageous man and I couldn't be prouder to have him as my husband and the father to our child.

1 comment:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

You are already missing your husband so much and then to watch little Payton missing him too... that is so hard. :( I'm so sorry.