Today is my Benvolio's bday, my cousin Angela, so we went to Owen's Beach on Pt. Defiance and had a great time with our kiddos and friends. It was a beautiful day to spend on the beach. Payton and Noah were not afraid of the water and got soaking wet but it was all in good fun. I am so glad that I have such beautiful friends that I got to have a great time with.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Bday Celebration
Today is my Benvolio's bday, my cousin Angela, so we went to Owen's Beach on Pt. Defiance and had a great time with our kiddos and friends. It was a beautiful day to spend on the beach. Payton and Noah were not afraid of the water and got soaking wet but it was all in good fun. I am so glad that I have such beautiful friends that I got to have a great time with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, Heather, you look so good! I can tell that being at home has been good for you. I really hope that these next seven months pass quickly for you.
Ahhh...you are so precious. I love you.
Love,
Your Benvolio ;0)
oh I am so sad I was not there, I would love to be withh all you girls again! You all look so lovely!!!
Post a Comment