Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Olympia Children's Museum





We went to the Olympia Children's Museum today with my cousin, Angela, and her kids and also with Camila and her kids. All of the little ones were a bit worn out by the end of the 3 hours we spent there. It is such a fun hands-on learning place to play. There were many stations to play at and it made me even want to jump in a pretend play. Afterwards, we walked over to our state capital building and toured the lobby area. Of course, Payton discovered that her scream would echo in a marble building, so we left in a hurry. I know that I will be planning another trip back, but I wish it weren't such a long drive.

1 comment:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

We just went there a few weeks ago too! I'll have to post pics soon. :)