What a wonderful and long weekend that I got to enjoy with my loves. Today, we went to a beautiful area of SD called Seaport Village. There were some shops and a ton of places to eat along the water and we had a great time walking around. Our kite flying was unsuccessful because there wasn't any wind but it was a gorgeous day with the sun shining.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Seaport Village
What a wonderful and long weekend that I got to enjoy with my loves. Today, we went to a beautiful area of SD called Seaport Village. There were some shops and a ton of places to eat along the water and we had a great time walking around. Our kite flying was unsuccessful because there wasn't any wind but it was a gorgeous day with the sun shining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks fun! I'm so glad you get to hang out with your hubby!
Post a Comment