Camping at Big Bear was a fun, family adventure. I cannot believe we took Payton at 7 months old, but she hung in there like a trooper. She was so fascinated with the tent, trees, and dirt that she wore herself out at 630 pm. She did wake up all night long because she had a hard time breathing with the higher elevation and a stuffy nose, poor girl. We just took it easy and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I do wish that we could have had a campfire but it is too dry here in CA. At least, I still got to eat a s'more!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Big Bear
Camping at Big Bear was a fun, family adventure. I cannot believe we took Payton at 7 months old, but she hung in there like a trooper. She was so fascinated with the tent, trees, and dirt that she wore herself out at 630 pm. She did wake up all night long because she had a hard time breathing with the higher elevation and a stuffy nose, poor girl. We just took it easy and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I do wish that we could have had a campfire but it is too dry here in CA. At least, I still got to eat a s'more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh she is so big nooo she won't be a baby when I meet her. booo! You should have another that way I can meet your baby HAHAHA
Wow, tenting it with a baby. Impressive!
I was impressed myself taking Payton in a tent, and then I realized that I was mental because it was far too cold! Tessa, she is not a baby now! She has such a big girl personality. She is a spit-fire..that is for sure. Hmm...where did she get that from?! You don't have to answer that one. :)
Post a Comment