Tuesday, September 15, 2009
MOPS
I recently started attending a group for moms called MOPS and it is fantastic. I feel like I have already made so many friends by joining because we have a lot in common...mostly our kids but that is what my life has become now. I really enjoy going because I get to talk to other moms, learn more about Christ, make crafts, and Payton gets to go to daycare!! I am thankful that I get to attend MOPS because it is hard making new friends when you have a kid and are a part of the military. I am looking forward to more play dates and Girls' Night Out with this group of women. If you are a mom or soon to be, you should really look into joining a MOPS group in your area. because it has so much to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I told you MOPS is amazing didn't I? I love my group!! I have been a part of it for 5 years now, been a table leader and on steering, and even got to go to Texas and Florida for the national conventions. MOPS rocks!! I have a widgit on the side of my blog that you can get from the mops website so that if anyone comes to your site and wants to check it out they can click on it.
YEAH! I love MOPS too. I'm starting a new group on Friday!
I think you should have lived on base cause EVERYONE is pregos or has kids... which means I am the outsider it took me six months to make the friends my new neighbor with a kid made in two weeks. BUT it is my choice not to have kids so it is what it is. I am so happy that you've found a place you feel comfortable with!!
Post a Comment