Payton and I tagged along with Seth back to 29 Palms, CA where he is training. We are staying at this gorgeous B&B until Friday. They make the most delicious bfasts here...I am going to have to go on a diet!! Hopefully the owners will be willing to share their recipes with me. Last night, we had some visitors of our own. We saw a family of 5 Great Horned Owls. What a sight it was!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
what a hoot!
Payton and I tagged along with Seth back to 29 Palms, CA where he is training. We are staying at this gorgeous B&B until Friday. They make the most delicious bfasts here...I am going to have to go on a diet!! Hopefully the owners will be willing to share their recipes with me. Last night, we had some visitors of our own. We saw a family of 5 Great Horned Owls. What a sight it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy first mothers day!!! I am so excited for you to celebrate!!! Love you!
Post a Comment