Our baby girl is surprising us every day. I put her down to change her and she decided to roll on her side as usual, and then she flipped right over on her belly!! I was clapping and cheering like a crazy parent and she stared at me with confusion. I am so excited about her milestones so excuse my bragging:)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
rolling over
Our baby girl is surprising us every day. I put her down to change her and she decided to roll on her side as usual, and then she flipped right over on her belly!! I was clapping and cheering like a crazy parent and she stared at me with confusion. I am so excited about her milestones so excuse my bragging:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea! It's always nice to see them reach their milestones. It reassuring that everything is going exactly as planned!
Congrats on the milestone!
if i had a baby...i would be just as excited!
Post a Comment