Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thumb Sucker!!


I finally caught Payton sucking her thumb and it is too adorable!! She always sucks on her hand, but she actually found her thumb and I love it. Call me ridiculous:) hopefully it won't last long because it will be a bad habit to break.

4 comments:

Mashel said...

Heather, she is so cute! I don't know if you have tried to view my blog, but I had to make it private because the twins are foster....if you want to be invited to see it I have to have your email address. If you just want to email me, I can add you to the list. My email address is Mashelhall@comcast.net

Bonnie said...

I remember thinking it was so cute when Ashlyn sucked her thumb. I agree that it is adorable, until around 4. Then... not so much. But don't worry, they have these awesome thumb guards that break the habit.


She's getting so big and beautiful!!!

The Holbrook Family said...

she is a fellow thumb sucker...at least she looks adorable though! i just hope she breaks the habit before i did (i was like 8 or something eeekkk scary) she is changing so much already in the pictures...just beautiful! (mommy is looking pretty good too!!!)

The Olson Family said...

That is too sweet...she is just like her Auntie Leanne. Don't worry about breaking the habit, my Dad will do it for you just like he did with Leanne. He'll tell her it will fall off and he will feed it to the dogs. Really nice Dad. I think it's cute.