Payton is such a trooper! I put her in what I thought was pretty cold water, and it didn't even faze her. She had a grand time in the pool. I loved seeing her thunder thighs in her tiny swimsuit!! I am getting her ready for swimming lessons a little early. There will be much more swimming ahead of her, so hopefully her easy-going personality will continue.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Little Swimmer
Payton is such a trooper! I put her in what I thought was pretty cold water, and it didn't even faze her. She had a grand time in the pool. I loved seeing her thunder thighs in her tiny swimsuit!! I am getting her ready for swimming lessons a little early. There will be much more swimming ahead of her, so hopefully her easy-going personality will continue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was fun! I can't wait for Kennadi to be old enough to go in too! I put the picture of Kennadi and Payton on my blog, hope you don't mind!
What a cutie. I wish I could go swimming in an outdoor pool! How fun!
Heather, you look so beautiful and happy. I love the pic of Payton giving you a big smooch. Love her.
Post a Comment