Saturday, October 11, 2008

We are outta here!!

We are moving from VA to San Diego and couldn't be happier!! The east coast is not a place for us and I am pretty darn sure that we will be enjoying the nice sandy beaches in CA! I can't wait to get out of here and be much closer to my friends and family. I also can't wait to have Payton with us as we stroll around the water..yes! We should be moving from here in mid-November and are thinking that Thanksgiving will be with our families back home this year. Can't wait to see you all very soon!

2 comments:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I would LOVE to live in San Diego. Warm, sandy beaches are the best!! I'm so glad you two were assigned such a great spot to live. :)

Bonnie said...

Whoohoo... my sentiments exactly. I'm not an East Coast girl! I can't wait to see sunny San Diego. It seems so far off though, and I'm kinda getting bummed. We were 6th on the waiting list in November and now two months later we are still only 5! What the crap is up with that dude!?