Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch






The Belvedere Plantation pumpkin patch in VA is fantastic! The pumpkins were still on the vines and there were too many to choose from. Of course, baby Payton got her own mini pumpkin too. I wish she could have gone with us because we looked out of place without a kiddo but we still had fun going down the giant slide, going through the corn maze, and going on the hay ride.

3 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Wow, Seth has some big jugs in that pic! And Heather...you are so adorable I could spit.

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I love that name! :) You'll have so much fun bringing her with you next year.

Bonnie said...

oh, that looks fun! I wish we would have fit some of that in. But toting three kids is a bit of an obstacle especially since Dave is a workaholic! I would have ended up going there alone and losing my mind in the process.