Monday, October 13, 2008

Virginia Beach





Seth and I went to VA Beach and had a great time. The weather was beautiful and it was relaxing to sit and have breakfast while we listened to the waves. We also got to go on a submarine tour with the "squids" (the Navy). It was quite interesting to see how they live in such a small area with a lot of gadgets.

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Well...I guess you look pregnant now that you are due in a few months :0) You are still teeny, but you are actually showing. You are carrying her really high! I love it...I'm so happy for you guys. Love you!

Bonnie said...

Hey, how did you get the tour? Was it something special that Seth set up? I want to go there when I get there this weekend. I spent 6 yrs in the Navy and never set foot on a ship! I feel kinda gypped! But whatever, the important thing is that I get to see Dave.