My wonderful friends in VA threw my friend Amanda and I a baby shower! Amanda is due Feb. 4th and I am due Feb.5th..crazy huh?! I got a lot of nice gifts and adorable clothes that I can't wait to dress Payton up in. I really appreciated all of the gifts and had a great time with my very thoughtful friends here.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
VA Baby Shower
My wonderful friends in VA threw my friend Amanda and I a baby shower! Amanda is due Feb. 4th and I am due Feb.5th..crazy huh?! I got a lot of nice gifts and adorable clothes that I can't wait to dress Payton up in. I really appreciated all of the gifts and had a great time with my very thoughtful friends here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look so beautiful! I'm really sad I am missing out on your pregnancy. I can't wait to see you. Love you.
Thanks dude! I am really sad that everybody is missing out on my pregnancy too. I never imagined being apart from our family during this time. I can't wait to see everybody soon! I am going to book our flight home 11/24-12/3.
What the crap!? I wasn't invited! You are so off my next hypothetical baby shower guest list. Well, maybe not if you continue to be my only friend in the area. Then I might have to make an exception :-)
Post a Comment