Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nasty Viruses

It has been so crazy around here the past two weeks. I got the flu and threw up all night long, Payton has had a crazy cough and cold but is on antibiotics, and Seth had migraines for about 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks of having migraines, he finally went to the dr yesterday and they did tests and diagnosed him with Viral Meningitis. I was so worried about him because I had never seen him in so much pain and nothing seemed to work for him. After spending a night in the hospital, they sent him home with antibiotics and pain meds. I am thankful that he went to the hospital and is okay. He feels better but is really tired.

I am ready for the flu season(well, winter) to be over. I miss the sunny CA living with a healthy family. I hope that we get rid of these nasty viruses going around so we can play soon.


Stay healthy friends and family or just stay away from us:)

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Wow...that's really scary. I hope everyone feels better very soon! Love you long time.

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I'm so sorry! That's awful. :( Hope everyone is feeling better now and I love your new background!