Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am failing

I am sorry because I haven't been keeping up on the blog. There has been so much going on over the last few months: Seth came home!!, Payton has been going to preschool, the in-laws came to visit, Halloween, the USMC Birthday Ball, and life. We have been really enjoying our time together as a family. It has been awesome to have alone time with Seth because we have awesome friends to swap babysitting with. We enjoyed some dinners alone and then we had a night away for the Birthday Ball. Seth has been taking Payton to do stuff so I can have alone time as well, which is about the best thing in the world!

We have had two families that we met in VA move here as well. We have been having dinners together and reconnecting. I love how we can pick up just where we left off.

Seth has been busy with work and Payton and I have been doing our thing as usual. I am loving life with my family back together.

I apologize that there aren't any pictures but I lost my camera cord. Hopefully I will find it soon and post them for you all to enjoy.

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

Hey sister...I can't see your blog posts. I'm not sure if I'm going blind or if it's the color combinations. The font color is hard to read. Anyways, love you!