Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Fair





Payton got to experience the Puyallup Fair for the first time this year and the weather was perfect. Military families were free that day, so I took advantage and treated Payton to lots of yummy treats. Speaking of which, I bought a Krusty Pup and my little munchkin took it right from me and chowed down! She loved seeing the goats but wasn't too fond of the cows. She went around the entire day making cow, duck, and horse sounds. I took her on the canoe ride, which I loved when I was little, and she kept running back to it because she wanted to get back on. I had a fun day with my little Bean but wish that my hubby were here to enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Cute! I think you are the only mommy who can fit in that little canoe. :)