Payton's first egg hunt was successful because she found the yummy candy and didn't even bother taking off the wrapper before eating it. I wasn't brave enough to stand in the mile long line to get pictures with the bunny and then have her scream and cry. It was too adorable to see her dressed up and get a kick out of digging through the paper for candy. I wish Seth could have been here to see it too:( We will do a big hunt next year though. Happy Easter to you all!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Easter Egg hunt
Payton's first egg hunt was successful because she found the yummy candy and didn't even bother taking off the wrapper before eating it. I wasn't brave enough to stand in the mile long line to get pictures with the bunny and then have her scream and cry. It was too adorable to see her dressed up and get a kick out of digging through the paper for candy. I wish Seth could have been here to see it too:( We will do a big hunt next year though. Happy Easter to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Her dress is freaking adorable!
Post a Comment