Please don't look closely at the hair clips because there are a lot of flaws. Since Seth is gone, I am trying to do projects and activities that help time pass and that I enjoy. I had fun making these clips but they are not easy to make and I burned the heck out of my fingers with hot glue. I am going to keep on trying to make them and hope to find some other project to do as well.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Craft Attempt
Please don't look closely at the hair clips because there are a lot of flaws. Since Seth is gone, I am trying to do projects and activities that help time pass and that I enjoy. I had fun making these clips but they are not easy to make and I burned the heck out of my fingers with hot glue. I am going to keep on trying to make them and hope to find some other project to do as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute! You should come scrapbook with me! :)
Those are so so pretty! I just love them! great job!
Post a Comment