Monday, January 18, 2010

Disneyland






We met our friends and their kids at Disneyland yesterday and had so much fun! Of all the days we chose to go, it decided to rain in the afternoon. We started our day, in the sunshine, by taking Payton on Dumbo. She just was wide-eyed during the entire ride and didn't make any facial expressions, which was too funny. She really loved going on the Jungle Safari because she saw animals moving. She pointed at everything and clapped because she was so excited. I was pleasantly surprised on how many rides that little ones can go on. Seth and I also got to go on some adult rides while Payton napped and our friends watched her. It was such a wonderful and unforgettable day. I know that when we move back after Seth's deployment, that we are going to get year round passes because we enjoyed our day so much.

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

She is so cute, I can't stand it. She cracks me up. You guys all look so adorable.