We visited family this year for Christmas and of course Payton was spoiled. She got all sorts of fun toys and had a great time getting all of the attention. It was a great vacation for Seth and I too because we got to leave Payton with her grandparents so we could have some time alone. I wish my sister Leanne and her boyfriend could have been with us because we missed them very much.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas Vacation
We visited family this year for Christmas and of course Payton was spoiled. She got all sorts of fun toys and had a great time getting all of the attention. It was a great vacation for Seth and I too because we got to leave Payton with her grandparents so we could have some time alone. I wish my sister Leanne and her boyfriend could have been with us because we missed them very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh so adorable. Glad you got to be home with family!!
Post a Comment