Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Counting down

Our baby is almost 1!! I am counting down 3 more weeks until she graduates from an infant to a toddler and it is so sad. I changed my blog background because I want to keep it for her bday. I am preparing now for her party, which Seth says is all for me, by sending out invites and getting the party favors, etc. Just thought I would share that info in case you were wondering why my background has balloons. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather...wow, i can't believe Payton is turning 1 soon! It seems like yesterday my Kendal had her first birthday! (Now she's almost 18 months!). Treasure every moment. They learn so much everyday between 1 and 2- it is literally witnessing a miracle every day. Payton is such a beautiful little girl. I hope you have a great time celebrating with her! Keep me posted, Jackie