We went to the SD Zoo yesterday and had a great time. Payton was more interested in watching the other kids of course, but when she got up close to the flamingos, apes, and ducks she was so excited! I loved seeing her eyes light up when she saw the animals. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed spending it with my loving husband and beautiful daughter.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
San Diego Zoo
We went to the SD Zoo yesterday and had a great time. Payton was more interested in watching the other kids of course, but when she got up close to the flamingos, apes, and ducks she was so excited! I loved seeing her eyes light up when she saw the animals. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed spending it with my loving husband and beautiful daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are some awesome pictures. Such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment