Friday, August 28, 2009

Family, Friends, and Fun (part 1: Family)






We had a fantastic time while visiting everybody at home for 3 weeks and it was very difficult to leave them all again. We were so busy each day and the time flew by so quickly. We went on a lunch cruise with my mom, dad, and sister JaeLee, had a lot of pool parties with friends because it was so beautiful, went to the Seattle Aquarium with Seth's family, and Payton went to the Little Gym and is ready to become an Olympic gymnast now. I wish my sister, Leanne, and Seth could have been there too because I missed them both very much. Now, I am back in CA wishing I were still home, of course with my hubby too, because there is no place like home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW.....Thanks for the shout out in the lil' write up!!!! I wish SOOOOOOO damn badly too that I would have been able to be there ;( I was rather sad myself!!! But thats okay because like I just wrote to you on facebook....Im gonna start workin my corner a couple extra nights a week so that I can make that cash and fly out ta see your sexy ass!! HOLLLAAAAAAA;) Lol Love you biatch;)