Friday, July 31, 2009
Our first date night!
last night was the first night Seth and I were able to go out and get a babysitter! I was so needed because it has been about 6 months. My friend, Kayla, graciously babysat Payton. We dropped her off at Kayla's house and she went right to her and pushed me away..good sign. She is always around Kayla and her daughter Kennadi so I knew she would feel comfortable there. Seth and I went and grabbed a quick bite to eat and ended up seeing "Hangover." We really had a nice time and it was great to have an adult conversation without disruptions, but I ended up checking my phone the entire time for updates on Payton's status. She did really well to start. she had fun playing with new toys and was laughing. then, i called on our way out and heard the screams! we rushed there and the night was over. i hope that payton didn't scare off our sitter so we can do this more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nope, not scared away. We will do it more often and she will get used to it! You and Seth deserved it!
So glad you guys got to have a date night. We savor every one around here for sure!
Post a Comment