Sunday, July 19, 2009
the joys of teething
Payton is usually a very happy baby who smiles and laughs all the time, but now that she has been teething, it is a whole new story! I feel so helpless because there is nothing we can to make her feel better. I have tried every toy and random item in the house for her to bite on and that lasts maybe 5 minutes if we are lucky. I have had to resort to Tylenol a few times because the Orajel doesn't last very long and the teething tablets are worthless. Seth and I are feeling so tired and overwhelmed at times because we both just need a day away to get some alone time in. These are the days I really wish we lived back at home!!! Parents...please give us some tips on how to soothe her!! I am desperate and hope this ends soon. Now, I am going to end my pity party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heather/Seth,
Grab those frozen peas/corn out of the freezer works everytime. Sit and run it across the gums she will love it.
Love and miss all of you very much
Love always & forever
Aunt Terri
Post a Comment