It seems like my baby changed into a little girl overnight! She is doing so much more developmentally that I find so amusing. Here are some things that she is doing lately:
She is now sleeping in her "big girl" bed.
She roll plays princess, mom, and fairy. I love having a girl that plays dress-up!
She story tells.
She loves gymnastics and says she wants to do flips when she is big. (signing her up when she is 3)
She is fully potty-trained. YAY!!
She rides her tricycle.
She has books memorized and reads them aloud. Love it!!
She identifies colors and shapes.
Each day I love her more and I am so proud of my girl. She is the best thing that could have
happened to me. (pictures to come)
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow!! 29 months! It doesn't seem like that long at all. Time is flying. Fischer will be one in two weeks. I don't know about you, but I wish I could stop time and enjoy my sweet kids more.
Post a Comment