Over Memorial Day weekend, my sister, JaeLee, Payton, and I joined my cousins in Leavenworth. We had so much fun going in the hot tub, shopping in the Bavarian Village, playing in the Wenatchee River, and sitting by the campfire. We even watched a Bavarian band play and Payton was dancing her little booty off. She put on quite the show while doing a chicken dance. The weather was perfect there, while it poured down rain here in western WA. Along the way to Leavenworth, I stopped in mine and Seth's old college town, Ellensburg, and had lunch and drove by our old hangouts(the bars). It brought back so many memories while I was there..my engagement, our old houses, friends, and adventures.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Willkommen to Leavenworth
Over Memorial Day weekend, my sister, JaeLee, Payton, and I joined my cousins in Leavenworth. We had so much fun going in the hot tub, shopping in the Bavarian Village, playing in the Wenatchee River, and sitting by the campfire. We even watched a Bavarian band play and Payton was dancing her little booty off. She put on quite the show while doing a chicken dance. The weather was perfect there, while it poured down rain here in western WA. Along the way to Leavenworth, I stopped in mine and Seth's old college town, Ellensburg, and had lunch and drove by our old hangouts(the bars). It brought back so many memories while I was there..my engagement, our old houses, friends, and adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are such cute pictures of you and Payton!!
Post a Comment