We, my family, gathered around the fire pit and enjoyed stories and s'mores last night and I loved every minute of it. As the years have gone by, our family hasn't done the traditions like we used to so my aunt and I hosted our get together. The kids were little party animals last night and played outside until they couldn't see because it was so dark. I am so glad that my daughter can play with her cousins like I used to play with mine. we are all the best of friends until this day and I couldn't ask for better people in my life. I hope we continue to have these traditions because they are memorable to me.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Family Fire Pit
We, my family, gathered around the fire pit and enjoyed stories and s'mores last night and I loved every minute of it. As the years have gone by, our family hasn't done the traditions like we used to so my aunt and I hosted our get together. The kids were little party animals last night and played outside until they couldn't see because it was so dark. I am so glad that my daughter can play with her cousins like I used to play with mine. we are all the best of friends until this day and I couldn't ask for better people in my life. I hope we continue to have these traditions because they are memorable to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment